Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Working the plan

I made a plan for this week. I had all my work outs planned out, and mapped out. The only problem is that my plan was a wee bit ambitious. So, I ended up not following the plan, shame on me right?

Well wait a minute, I didn't follow the plan, but here's what I did so far:

Sunday- Plan was to do 20 minutes Cardio, and to do a full body resistance training. I did just that!

Monday- Plan was 45 minutes Cardio, and then a yoga-pilates workout. I was awake at 4am, at the gym at 4:30 where I did 35 minutes moderate-high intensity Cardio. I was teaching until 2 and then working again at 4 at Weight Watchers. Between the two I walked at a fast pace for 1h. After that I worked a meeting and went home. I didn't do my yoga and/or pilates, too tired.

Today- Plan was to do 20 minutes Cardio and upper body workout. I was still sore from Sunday so I skipped that and went to a pilates class (1 hour).

So I didn't follow the plan, shame on me. I can feel defeated about that, or I can look at it differently.

I did do 1h of activity or more everyday so far. I did lift weights and do a hard core training class. I did do a short Cardio session Sunday and 2 Cardio work out Monday.

Did I mention that I ate well also? I didn't deprive myself. I felt like having a naan yesterday and I did. Still I stuck to my chosen food plan and even enjoyed it!

I didn't give up on my plan, I adapted it as the week progressed. I'm moving, I'm eating right, I'm feeling great and who knows, I might even end up not hurting myself!

Be good n stuff!

No comments: