Friday, February 15, 2008

Victory!

Since it's past midnight, I guess it's not Valentine's Day anymore, but still...

Today (or yesterday) turned out to be a successful day!

I was working tonight, so my husband and I decided to meet for lunch at a simple little cafe we like a lot. It's not fancy or anything, but the food is good, the staff is nice and we just feel at home there. It's called Aram's Cafe, on Kentucky st in Petaluma, for the locals.

It was very nice to sneak away from the day's craziness to be together. We ate mediteranean fare, the speciality of the place, which is fairly healthy, and we shared a side dish, so we didn't overeat. Our big splurge was an oatmeal cookie at the end of the meal.

Tonight I was working a cooking class, and I did awesome! I barely ate anything in fact! Pasta isn't my thing, and the amount of butter was scary!

I had a little bit of a hard night, and I came home to a bouquet of pink roses and a nice home made card from my husband.

Other than work tonight, it was a very good, love filled day, without overdoing it, without chocolate!

Happy Valentine's day!

Be good n stuff

No comments: