Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dog Therapy

Stress is a major lifestyle buster. No matter how much we try to take care of ourselves, and leave our worries at the door when we come home, things sometimes gets ahead of us.

In my house we've found a fail proof way to bust out stress, we call it Dog Therapy.

Grace, our 3 year old puppy, is always ready for a cuddle. 5 minutes of playing and/or cuddling with her is guaranteed to relieve you of any stress.

Here's my husband practicing Dog Therapy.

Aren't they just too cute together?????


So there, when people ask me how I can deal with the dirty floors, cleaning the poop in the backyard, the walking, the feeding and everything of having pets... I have one answer: Dog Therapy!


Now for the cat it's another story. Grace boost our self esteem by making us believe that we're the center of the universe. Gaya (my 10 year old cat) put our ego back in its place by making it clear that we matter only at HER convenience.


There's something to learn from any situation right? ;op


Be good n stuff!!

No comments: