Sunday, February 3, 2008

Had a good day today!

Yesterday I hurt my back carrying bags of pellet for our stove. So I didn't get to work out today, I wanted to give my back a rest. That in itself is a victory for me as I tend to work through injuries and make things worse *blush*

I was doing a WI today, so I brought breakfast in, and since I was going shopping after work, I also brough lunch (See my Bento Box Blog). Both breakfast and lunch turned out to be very satisfying, I didn't even finish my lunch!

I was shopping all afternoon, walked over 10 000 steps and came home to make my planned dinner a Curried Red Lentil Stew I found in a Weight Watchers cookbook.

We did indulge on an icecream treat, but after such a good day, it was all good!

This is the first day of my "week", so I'm happy to have started the week the right way. One day at a time!

No comments: