Saturday, March 1, 2008

Is it Saturday again already???

Ooofffaaaahhh It's been a busy week!

It seems that everything conspired against me followed the plan I had made for the week. I worked 3 full days and 3 nights. In the middle of that we're getting ready to start some renovation in our house, so any free time is spent planning and organizing the next 2 months. No time to think!

So looking back, I've had an ok week. I brought lunch to work every day, and stuck to it. Yesterday they had cupcakes for a kid's birthday and I had 1/4 of a cupcake only. That was plenty, eeeww.

Dinners ended up being a lot of "system D" (in my house that means that we each eat whatever we can find), which isn't all that successful really. The choices are healthy, but it's easier to overeat when scavenging.

I was moderately active this week. I didn't end up following my plan because my schedule changed and I didn't adapt fast enough, but it was still an active week.

So, all in all, I'm happy with my week, it could have been better, but I did overcome some challenges and managed to move 1 hour each day.

Today I need to sit down and plan again. That's my plan for today!

Be good n stuff!

No comments: