Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 2 of my week

Yesterday turned out to be very different than I had planned.

I ended up working all day, so I had to scramble to make everything work. I was working from 9am to 2pm and then from 4pm to 6:30pm. My day was planned for an "at home" day since it's spring break around here. Oh well, money is money and my friend really needed it off so...

It was still a rather good day, I did NOT exercise per se because I just didn't have time. Between the two work times, I ran home to prepare the marinade and the salad for dinner, and then took off to work again, then came home and cooked the steak and after that I was just flat out of energy.

I walked only 4300 steps, but I think that my pedometer didn't like being attached to a sarong. I worked 3 meetings, and I never stop moving, there is no way I walked that little amount of steps yesterday.

Ok,
Food
:

Breakfast:

Coffee WW smoothie
SCO with Apple sauce and 4 TBSP of raisins (I'm out of bananas!)

Lunch:

Rice balls (3 small), Steamed vegetables mixed with lentils, 1 hard boiled eggs
Orange

Snack:

WW Pretzel
Potato salad (just tasting... *blush*)

Dinner:

Marinated flank steak (from the My Turn Around Program Cookbook (WW), just wonderful!)
Jamaican style Potato Salad (from Savoring Summer booklet (WW) a favorite of mine)
Yogurt with raisins and honey

Snack:

1/2 sandwich
Orange

Activity:

Nothing "official" I did move a lot at work. Still I didn't do my 1hr that I wanted to do every day.

Considering how quickly I had to turn around, and the fact that I still stuck to my food plan, I'm mostly happy with yesterday. I did not work out, but that's fine, I will today.

Persistence not perfection. So there!

Be good n stuff!

P.S. I did go walk Sunday evening with my dog for over 30 minutes as fast as I could walk. :o)

No comments: