Monday, April 21, 2008

Feeling Positive

I've been away from this blog for a while. With the renovating, the laptop getting a bath (not a good thing) and all that it seems like everything went out of sync.

The food part is back into shape. It didn't take long since I don't like to eat badly, I don't like how it tastes, how it feels, it's just not me anymore.

My main challenge is working out. I've lost my grove, and I'm not happy about it! I feel like I have to start from the beginning and it bugs me. I've been constantly moving with all the cleaning, moving stuff and everything, but it's not the same.

I don't know how to get my "gym grove" back. I have DVDs here, and I like doing them, but I feel like it's not enough. Also I've had strangers in my house almost everyday for over 3 weeks now. Not really my thing to do yoga in front of strangers.

Painting is almost done. I'm thinking that by noon time he'll leave for good and I can have my house back. I need a plan.

1- Cardio: I want to stop by the gym for 30 minutes Cardio 6 days/week. If that's all I do at the gym, it'll be ok. Also I want to walk 45 minutes every day.

2- Strength training: I want to do 20 minutes of resistance training 6 days/week. It can be weight lifting or a DVD at home, but 20 minutes minimum!

So there, I have a plan, and it starts TODAY!

I'll report on how I'm doing. I need to get moving, summer is almost here and I don't want to hide! Not part of my personality!

Be good n stuff!

No comments: