Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Plan for the Week!

Food Stuff:

I've got my week all planned out! Meal by meal! I'm getting bored with always eating the same stuff, so I decided to plan for variety. I've also made an effort to have a lot of vegetables in there. I've been pushing the grains, the legumes, and have been eating less and less veggies... I miss them!

Here's my week in food:

Sunday:


Breakfast: Fruits, Ezekiel cereals, milk
Lunch: Leek zucchini soup, roasted chicken salad
Dinner: leftover soup, Beef Stir Fry, couscous

Monday:

Breakfast: Oats, yogurt, fruits
Lunch: Couscous, lentil curry, ground turkey n veggies, steamed veggies
Dinner: Hawaiian chicken, Shredded green beans, roasted asparagus

Tuesday:

Breakfast:Fruits, Ezekiel cereal, milk
Lunch: Leftovers bento
Dinner: Sushi (take out)

Wednesday:

Breakfast: Eggs/Canadian bacon sandwich
Lunch: Vegetable curry, Onigiri, Steamed veggies, fruit pieces
Dinner:Wheat Berry salad, Grilled salmon, hummus/veggies

Thursday:

Breakfast: Oats, fruits, yogurt
Lunch: Wheat Berry salad, veggies/hummus, Canadian bacon rolls
Dinner: Fajita-style Skillet Pork, Bulgar

Friday:

Breakfast: Vegetables scramble
Lunch: Leftovers (whatever is still around)
Dinner: BBQ chicken, BBQ veggies, Bulgar

Saturday:

Breakfast: Aram's Cafe brunch
Lunch: Aram's Cafe brunch
Dinner: Steamed fish n vegetables, "Fried" Brown rice

Activity Stuff:

Activity might be tricky this week. For one thing, I finally caught the flu-cold-whatever that has been going around. If I move too fast, I get really dizzy.

Another challenge this week is that I'm having "Mirena" installed Tuesday. I have no clue how that will affect me, so I don't know how "up to it" I'll be when it comes to exercising.

So here's my plan for this week:

Sunday:

Yoga (45 min), Walk (45-60 min)

Monday:

Pilates (45 min), Swim or walk (45-60 min)

Tuesday:

Walk (60 min)

Wednesday:
(depend on how I feel after Tuesday)

Total body work out (20 min) Core Cardio work out (20 min) Walk (45-60 min)

Thursday:

Yoga (45 minutes) walk or swim (45-60min)

Friday:

Pilates (60 min) Walk or Swim (45-60 min)

Saturday:

Walk (90-120 min)

So there, my week is all planned out and ready to go! I've also put my pedometer back on! Hopefully I'll keep up the steps!

Be good n stuff!!!!

No comments: