Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Starting from the beginning!

Wow, my first blog post!
I'm not even sure why I'm starting this. I am not any more knowledgeable than anybody else. I've walked my path, and have learned a lot. Hopefully, I have a lot more to learn.
My idea here is to share what I've learned, and what I will learn. Maybe it'll help somebody on their own lifestyle journey. I'm hoping this will be more than another "weight loss log", but rather a place to share discoveries and ideas to make life in general a healthier, more enjoyable journey.
Hum, big contract right?
So give me a chance to learn how this thing works, and to put my ideas together, and I'll get started. I'm hoping to get ideas, suggestions, comments from whoever is reading.
Welcome to my little spot on the web!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great start...I will check in occasionally to see what's happening...I will try and make the frittata this weekend...You are a lady I've come to know in this random universe of the net...It's funny but you are as I think of you...A tough and determined person...Good luck with your blog…Gary G